Monday, November 19, 2007

Taylor's first Razorback game

As most of you might know I am a huge Razorback football fan. So Saturday, I was able to take my five year old daughter Taylor to her first Razorback game. It was a proud moment for me. She had a lot of fun. She had to calm me down a few times. She wanted to make sure I didn't get too crazy. But she did learn to call the Hogs! She ask lots of questions, like "when is it going to start" - this was mid-way through the 1st quarter. She learned the difference between touchdown and field goal, and she learned by the way I was acting if Arkansas scored or not. I also tried to explain downs to her, I don't think she completely understood, but she acted like she did. It was really a fund day, especially since Arkansas won 45-31. They were playing Mississippi State, which Danny likes, not his favorite, but being from Mississippi, he will always pull for one of there teams. After the game Taylor said she was "sad for Daddy", she didn't want him to be sad because his team lost. I am going to work on that with her. :)

We are still in Arkansas. Danny is in Germany visiting with our missionaries and retreating. He will return on Wednesday and we will head to Greenville, MS for Thanksgiving with his family.

I hope everyone of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.



Ready for the game







Calling the Hogs!







With Tusk, the Razorback mascot





Having fun!




Eating Cotton Candy

How does he look?




"I want one of these"











No comments: