Sunday, September 7, 2008

First day of school

Taylor started 1st grade, Jordan 5 days at preschool, Mommy 4 hours of silence. :) The first day of school was August 18th. I decided to let Taylor ride the school bus home since it is the first stop. This has been such a blessing for me and her. I don't have to rush to school and wait in really long lines or find a parking space. She had begged me to ride, so she is happy. You will also notice that Taylor is missing her two front teeth. She lost one on a Monday, she ran into Jordan's head and the tooth popped out. She said "I didn't even know it happened" Then two days later on Wednesday morning she was doing a flip on my couch and hit her other tooth on her knee. So far they both are doing very well. Taylor has an 'A' in citizenship and Jordan hasn't been kicked out yet. :)






No comments: