Sunday, September 7, 2008

Horse Camp

This summer Taylor spent a week at Horse camp. The camp was just a few miles from our home, so I would drive her there everyday and pick her up in the afternoon. She loved it!! They were assigned a horse, it was theirs for the whole week. They learned how to take care of them, groom, saddle, and ride, rein, etc. The instructor said she was a natural. This made mommy very proud. I grew up on a farm, had my first horse when I was 4. My sister and I always had a horse to ride. So for Taylor to pick up on something that I love so much was very special. This is something that we plan on doing next summer. Here are some pictures from the Horse show, at the end of the week, they had a horse show for the parents.



Taylor & Corkey!





A hug for sister

No comments: