Sunday, September 7, 2008

Jordan's 3rd Birthday Party

On September 9th Jordan will be 3, Saturday we had her birthday party. We had lots of friends join us to celebrate her birthday. I can't believe that my baby is turning 3. She told my sister "I woke up this morning and it was my happy birthday". She walked around the house singing "happy birthday to me". We grilled hamburgers and had pink cupcakes, to end the party we had a pinata for the kids. I think everyone had a fun time. This was a very busy day for us, Danny could not stay due to a funeral, Taylor had to leave the party early for her first soccer game of the season, thankfully Tara was able to take her. Today was a big day for her (and me) too. She moved out of the nursery at church and into "big" class and Bold Bible Kids. Bold Bible Kids is like children's church. Miss Debbie does a great job with them. I actually had tears in my eyes a few times today. No more baby! Jordan did great for the time she had to be in worship and Taylor was a big help to her in BBK. Danny and I keep telling them we are going to put bricks on their heads so they will stop growing up so fast. Thanks to all of our friends who came and helped. Here are a few pictures from the party, all of the pictures will be on my facebook page if you would like to see the rest of them.










1 comment:

Jamie said...

WOW! Your girls are so big and are such pretty girls! You guys have had such a busy, fun summer! Maybe one of these days we'll get back up that way again! Kris keeps talking about wanting to go back to the beach.

I saw Chantelle yesterday in McDonalds and she said she kept up with you through Facebook. I'm on there, but don't actually get on it too much.